in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

ARC Review: The Edge of Us by Veronica Larsen

http://amzn.to/2v9lm5v
The Edge of Us was my first book by Veronica Larsen, but it definitely won't be my last! I absolutely loved this book and I felt so connected to these characters. I was captivated from the very beginning and I couldn't put this one down until I had devoured every last word. 

Mila thought that she had found the love of her life in Cole Van Buren, until he left her at the altar with a broken heart. Eight years later she has managed to fulfill her dreams when it comes to her career and her best friend Andrew has helped her put her life together. But as much as everything else has come together for her, Mila has never been able to fully move on. Just as she starts to see a future worth exploring with Andrew, Cole shows back up. Though he says he isn't there to win her back, they both quickly realize that their past might not be worth letting go of. 

My heart broke for Mila and everything that had happened with Cole. She had been hurt so badly and the worst part was that she had no idea why or what had happened. I can't even imagine being in the position she was. I was so glad that she had Andrew though. He was her best friend and I loved their relationship! I have to admit for a good portion of this story I was all aboard Team Andrew. But then Cole showed back up and we got to see that he wasn't at all like what he appeared to be on the surface. He was struggling with a lot, and the more we learned about him the more I saw everything that Mila did with him and why she had never been able to move on. This story was raw and emotional, and I loved all three of these main characters. I couldn't get enough of them and I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see how things would turn out. 

I won't spoil the story or how things end, but I will say that I thought that it turned out exactly as it should have. I thoroughly enjoyed this one and while things weren't easy, it all felt so real and genuine. There was of course one character here that didn't win the girl as with any love triangle, and I truly hope that we get his story. I would love to see more of all of these characters and I would especially love for him to get his HEA after everything here. I honestly can't wait to read more from Veronica Larsen in the future after The Edge of Us.

**ARC Provided by L. Woods PR**

0 comments :

Post a Comment