in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

ARC Review: Chasing Vivi by A.M. Hargrove


I am a huge fan of A.M. Hargrove's and there hasn't been a book that I've read from her and not enjoyed. I always look forward to reading her stories, but Chasing Vivi was one I couldn't wait to get my hands on. Not only was this an enemies to lovers story, but a second chance romance and that is always a favorite trope of mine! This one was sexy and funny and I enjoyed every bit of it.

Vivi and Prescott went to school together years ago, and back then she was nothing more than a brain to him. Someone he could pay to do his homework. But now years later when they cross paths again, she has turned into a gorgeous woman and unlike all the women he is used to, she wants nothing to do with him. Though he tries everything, she turns him down left and right. But Prescott is determined to get her in his bed, can he win her over? 

I loved these two! They were sexy together and I loved their banter! A.M. Hargrove never disappoints when it comes to her characters, with them always being unique and likable. That was definitely the case here. I loved that Vivi was sassy and held her own. Prescott was hot and I loved his dirty mouth! I really enjoyed getting to know these characters and seeing beneath their surface. While things always appear one way on the surface, it always fascinates me to see the reality, and Prescott was so much more than what you see at first glance. 

Overall, this book was really great. I loved the steam and heat here just as much as the hilarious moments that A.M. Hargrove does so well. She is always able to deliver such well rounded stories that have everything I look for in a great romance, and Chasing Vivi was no different. This one is just another example of why she is a go-to author for me, and one that I definitely recommend. If you are new to A.M. Hargrove you are definitely going to want to check out her books as you are missing out on a great writer. I can't wait for more from her!

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | 




0 comments :

Post a Comment