in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, July 22, 2017

ARC Review: Bad Boss by Clarissa Wild


I have read and really enjoyed several of Clarissa Wild's books at this point, and this one was a story that I couldn't wait for. It sounded really funny and she didn't disappoint! Bad Boss had me laughing out loud and I think contemporary fans are going to love this one! 

TJ was used to having it all as the CEO of one of the biggest companies in the city. But he never expected his secret kink to crash into his business life. So when the girl he just bought a pair of panties from (he's a panty sniffer) shows up for a job interview, he ends up thinking with the wrong head and ends up hiring her as his intern.

I really liked these characters! They were sexy together and the banter was great! I couldn't get enough of them and had to see how things would turn out. While I did think that their connection wasn't as deep as I would have hoped for, I liked them a lot. They were definitely a bit over the top at times, but honestly I had a great time reading the story and it didn't bother me. 

I think if you go into this one knowing that it is a bit on the over the top side and that there will be corny jokes that this is a story you'll enjoy. If that doesn't sound like your thing though, this one might not be for you. It was funny and sexy and a great quick summer read that I lost myself in. Clarissa Wild is a great author and I can't wait for more from her.

**ARC Provided by Enticing Journey PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment