in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, June 15, 2017

ARC Review: Torrid by Nikki Sloane


Torrid is the second book in the Sordid series by Nikki Sloane. You can read each as a standalone story though without any problems understanding anything. I really love Nikki Sloane's books and I couldn't wait to read Torrid. Each book of hers I read seems to get better and she is an auto-buy for me. If you like erotic romance novels, Nikki Sloane is an author that you have to read!

Vasilije is the prince of the Serbian mafia and is known for being ruthless. Oksana finds herself pretending to be a pawn in a dangerous game and as she and Vasilije grow closer things get more complicated. But Oksana has a secret that would change everything if revealed. When the truth finally comes out will they survive or will it destroy everything?

I couldn't get enough of these two. While there was a lot of heat between them and the chemistry was off the charts, this book was less steamy than Sordid. I still really enjoyed it, but I did miss a bit of the heat that Nikki is known for. I really loved the dynamic between Oksana and Vasilije though. There was so much going on here and the power play between these two was so interesting to me. It was intense and captivating, and kept me turning the pages from start to finish. 

While I have loved everything I have read from Nikki, this series is one that I find intriguing. I love her sexy and erotic stories, but this series is dark and a bit gritty. The mafia element here makes for a fascinating world that brings not only the heat that you expect from Nikki's books, but characters that are interesting and dirty in the best way. I have never been disappointed with anything I have read from her, but if you like sexy stories and mafia romance books this series is one that I can't recommend enough. Nikki Sloane knocked it out of the park again with Torrid, and I am already looking forward to whatever she writes next!

**ARC Provided by L. Woods PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment