in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, June 3, 2017

ARC Review: Only With Me by Kelly Elliott


Only With Me is the second book in Kelly Elliott's With Me series, but each book is a standalone story. After reading and loving Stay With Me though, I couldn't wait to get more in this world. Only With Me was such a great story, and Kelly Elliott continues to prove why she is a go-to author when it comes to contemporary romance for me. 

Nic was content living life as a bachelor and a SWAT officer, his dream job, until he walked into Gabi's bakery. Everything changed for him when he met her, but then his very traditional and Greek family got involved. With Gabi being Italian, his family was determined to prove that they didn't belong together. As if their differences in heritage weren't enough, Gabi has a past that has kept her running for the last several years. Can Nic keep her safe and show her that they have a future together, or are there too many obstacles for them to overcome? 

I really liked these two. This was definitely a case of insta-love, and yet it really worked in this case. I felt like these two belonged together and that they just fit. Nic and Gabi were super hot together, and the chemistry was what had me hooked from the very first page. But they were so much more than that, and I really enjoyed seeing them get to know one another and watching as their connection continued to strengthen as they got to know one another. 

Overall, this book was so cute and fun. It was a great light read, with a little bit of suspense thrown in that kept things interesting. Once I started, I didn't want to put it down. I have really enjoyed everything that I have read from Kelly Elliott, and she is definitely an author that I recommend checking out if you have never read any of her books. Only With Me is definitely worth the read, and I think fans new and old will really enjoy this one.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 







0 comments :

Post a Comment