in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, May 20, 2017

ARC Review: Sex God by Marie Force


Sex God is the sexy standalone follow-up to Marie Force's Sex Machine. I was really excited to read this one since I enjoyed Sex Machine so much, and this one was every bit as good. I had a great time reading it and while this is a standalone story, I definitely recommend reading both.

Garrett and Lauren have been friends for years, and though they have had feelings for one another they have kept them to themselves. While Lauren has strong ties to their hometown of Marfa, Texas, Garrett has always looked forward to the day he could get out. His familial obligations kept him around Marfa, but he is closer than ever to getting out with only a few loose strings left to tie up. Garrett is known as a sex god from his one night stands, but the one night that Garrett and Lauren spent together it was less than fantastic. He is determined to have one more night with her to prove that their previous time together was a fluke, but Lauren wants more.

I really liked these two. They had so much chemistry and a great connection. Despite their first night together, it was clear that they really were great together. I enjoyed seeing Lauren and Garrett go from being friends to more, and all that came with that. It was sweet and sexy, and I had a great time reading their story. 

Overall, Marie Force continues to amaze me with her fantastic writing. I am pretty new to her books, but with each new one I read from her she continues to solidify herself as a go-to author for me. I have yet to read anything by her that I didn't enjoy, and I definitely recommend giving her books a chance if you haven't read them before.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes





0 comments :

Post a Comment