in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

ARC Review: The Player by K. Bromberg


I couldn't wait to get my hands on The Player by K. Bromberg. Not only do I love baseball romance stories, but K. Bromberg is one of my favorite authors. This book took a bit for me to get into for some reason, but once I did I really loved it! I will admit that the ending caught me by surprise though, and I need the next book! I have to see how this all plays out after the way things ended here!  
Scout Dalton and Easton Wylder both come from baseball royalty. Easton now plays for the team his father played for while Scout is now a physical therapist seeing high profile patients that once turned to her father. When a career threatening injury lands Easton in a position to need help, he expects Doc Dalton to show up not his daughter Scout. But Scout is determined to show the world of baseball that she is just as qualified at what she does. But the more time that Scout and Easton spend together, the more personal their relationship grows threatening to cause problems for both of their careers. 

I really liked these two. They had great banter and chemistry right from the start. I really enjoyed seeing them get to know one another, and really learn who each one was beyond what everyone else saw. These two understood each other in a way that others wouldn't be able to, and I really felt their connection was strong right from the start. I couldn't get enough of Scout and Easton together, and I I didn't want to leave their world once I was in it.

Overall, this was a great first installment to this series. I really liked the characters and I loved seeing the friendship between Easton and his teammates as much as I did seeing him with Scout. This book was a lot of fun to read and was everything I have come to love about K. Bromberg's books. I can't wait to get my hands on the next book to see what happens for Scout and Easton. I highly recommend checking this one out if you are a fan of K. Bromberg's, or if you love contemporary or sports romance stories. This one was so good and I will be anxiously waiting for The Catch.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment