in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 2, 2017

ARC Review: The Wright Brother by K.A. Linde


The Wright Brother is the first book in a new series of standalones by K.A. Linde, centering around the Wright family. I am a huge fan of K.A. Linde, and this book was everything I have come to know and love from her. I couldn't put this book down, and I am anxious for the next one. If you are a fan of Linde's, this is a must read and if you are new to her you need to check her books out! 

After getting her heart broken, Emery swore off the Wright family and moved away to go to college. Now that she is back though, she finds herself attending a wedding with her best friend that just so happens to be a Wright family wedding. There she runs into Jensen Wright, and the attraction between them is instant. Though they find themselves drawn to one another, Jensen Wright is the brother of Emery's ex. Though they try to fight what is between them, they soon discover that some things are worth taking a chance on. But when Jensen's brother finds out, all bets are off and Emery and Jensen might be over before they ever really had a shot at something together. 

I really loved these two together! Emery and Jensen were so good for one another, and I thought that they fit together perfectly. They were sweet and sexy, with strong chemistry and a genuine connection. There was a lot of baggage between them, but I loved how easy their connection felt. Their relationship wasn't easy by any means, but these two just felt so right together. I will say that Jensen irritated me at times, even though I understood him wanting to keep some things to himself for awhile I hated that he didn't open up to Emery. I hated the way things went down when all was revealed and that was the only reason that I didn't rate this story higher. But these two were undeniable and I was rooting for them from the start. 

Even though I did think that Jensen should have been more honest with Emery, I couldn't put this book down and really liked the story. K.A. Linde always writes such amazing stories, filled with sweet and sexy times and of course the perfect amount of angst! The Wright Brother was a really great start to this series, and I honestly can't wait to get to know the rest of the family better. Linde set things up perfectly for the remaining family members and I am so excited to see what she has in store for them! I highly recommend The Wright Brother.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes |





0 comments :

Post a Comment