in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

ARC Review: Where Promises Die by R.C. Stephens


I am pretty new to R.C. Stephens as Where Promises Die is only the second book of hers that I have read. But that being said, I am now a huge fan of hers! Each one of her books that I have read has been impossible to put down, and I really love that she brings such depth and emotion to her stories. Where Promises Die is a beautiful story that I highly recommend. 

When a tragedy occurs leaving Grace orphaned, she goes to stay with the Duncans. Adjusting to life with the Duncans is difficult not only because of the circumstances of why she is there, but also moving from New York to a small town in Iowa. But she quickly forms a connection with Eisav, one of the twin Duncan brothers. Though both Duncan brothers are interested in her, Eisav and Grace grow closer and soon their friendship grows into more. But when a decision changes everything between Eisav and Grace, can they find a way back to each other when there are so many secrets and lies standing between them?

I really loved these two together. Grace and Eisav were so great for one another, and I loved that their connection was so strong right from the start. Both of them had so much that they were each dealing with, and yet in each other they found someone who understood them and supported them. They truly cared and loved for one another, and it was the kind of bond that is so rare and hard to find. Their relationship was so deep and genuine, and I couldn't get enough of them. 

This book was filled with so much emotion, and their journey was anything but easy. My heart broke for them and everything that happened, and I never expected for things to go the way they did here. I love that R.C. Stephens is able to write such unique and different stories that keep the reader constantly guessing and intrigued from the very first word. Where Promises Die was captivating and beautiful, and I definitely recommend picking this one up. If you are new to R.C. Stephens, she is absolutely an author worth taking a chance on. I honestly can't wait to see what she writes next.

**ARC Provided by Southern Belle Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 


0 comments :

Post a Comment