in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 24, 2017

ARC Review: Royally Matched by Emma Chase


I am absolutely loving this world that Emma Chase has created! Royally Matched was every bit as good as the previous book in the series, and I find myself wanting to get lost in these books and never wanting to leave! Each book is a standalone story and can be read on it's own, but I highly recommend reading them all as they are fantastic stories! 

Henry never thought that he would become king, but now that he will be he finds himself having to grow up. The Queen agrees to give him some space, hoping that it will help her grandson accept his new role but while she is giving him space a chance meeting with a TV producer finds Henry coming up with a reality TV show in which the most eligible bachelorettes must compete for him. But Henry soon finds himself drawn to Sarah, the girl that is unlike any of the others. 

I really loved Sarah. She was sweet and easy to relate to. Smart and a book worm, I found myself connecting with her unlike what is usually possible for me with heroines. Henry I already loved from the first book, but I found myself growing to love him even more! He is so much fun, charming and loyal. He is impossible not to like, and I really loved him with Sarah here. They had great chemistry and the tension between them was captivating. Their connection was interesting and strong, and I just loved everything about their relationship. 

Overall, I really love this series and I think readers are going to love Royally Matched. If you are looking for a great contemporary series that is sweet and sexy, fun and different, this is definitely a series that you need to be reading! Emma Chase is a fantastic writer that fills her stories with emotion and steam as well as wit and charm, and this series is no exception. I always enjoy her stories, and I cannot recommend these books enough!

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes





1 comments :

  1. I am not a fan of The Bachelor or that type of show, but I do like Emma's writing. And I may need to own the book just for the cover! LOL! Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete