in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 20, 2017

ARC Review: Real Good Love by Meghan March


I couldn't wait to start Real Good Love as soon as I had finished Real Good Man by Meghan March. This is the second book in the Real Duet, and these need to be read in order as this story picks up right after where we left off in Real Good Man. I love Logan and Banner so much, and this book was a really great finish to their story! 

After dating a bunch of losers and bad boys, Banner has finally seen what a good man looks like with Logan. What started out as a fling, quickly became more. But Logan and Banner have more than just their differences threatening to keep them apart. Do Logan and Banner have a chance at a future together, or will there be too many obstacles ready to destroy everything between them? 

I absolutely love these two. Banner is feisty and fun, and I absolutely love how she stands up for herself and refuses to let others get to her. She has a vulnerable side, and yet she fights for what she wants. Logan is beyond sweet and sexy, and his love for Banner is so strong. I loved that he is alpha and protective, yet he is patient and kind with her. The chemistry between these two is off the charts, smoking hot and I can never get enough of them. 

There was more suspense this time around, and if I am honest that both worked and didn't work at times here for me. While I did like some aspects of it, there were some things about it that felt a bit too far fetched and out of nowhere for me. I enjoyed this story a lot though, and Banner and Logan are some of my favorite characters that Meghan March has ever written. Fans of hers and Real Good Man will love this one, and I highly recommend this duet to anyone that loves steamy and sweet romance stories. Meghan March is a great writer and she never disappoints. I am looking forward to seeing what she has in store for readers next!

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes |





0 comments :

Post a Comment