in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 24, 2016

ARC Review: Secret Things by Nazarea Andrews


I have been a fan of Nazarea Andrews since I first read This Love. While I have liked some of her books more than others, I have enjoyed everything I have read from her. I was really looking forward to Secret Things though, and it definitely did not disappoint! Secret Things was everything that I have come to expect and love from Nazarea Andrews and is one of the best I have read from her in quite awhile!  

Camden appears to have it all. Not only is he the star of a hit show, but he is dating his co-star and best friend Cari. Yet despite appearances, Camden is miserable inside. Dimitri appears to have a charmed life as well, he is with his high school boyfriend and everyone loves them. Dimitri's part on a hit TV show just got renewed and his charity is beginning to take off. But like Camden, he is also miserable inside. As the two of them grow closer, they find that the only time they are really happy is when they are together. But both of them find it hard to ignore the growing attraction between them. While Camden has always been straight, he knows that he wants Dimitri. But with their friendship, careers, and their relationships with their significant others on the line, will they be able to fight what is between them or should they risk everything for the chance at happiness together?

I really liked all the characters here! They were sweet and caring and beyond sexy. They were all such a good fit together and I loved that the connections here were based on friendship and love. It was so obvious that Dimitri and Camden were made for each other. Their connection was deep and genuine, and natural right from the start. I really believe that these two belonged together. They had so much to consider just to even think about being together, yet it was all worth it in the end. There were so many things and people that factored in, but yet when you removed all that, it was clear that their love was what really mattered.

Overall, this story was emotional and sexy and I didn't want to put it down. Things weren't an easy ride for these characters, but I honestly enjoyed every moment of the journey. I definitely can't wait for more in this series, and I think that if you enjoy emotional love stories this is definitely one worth reading. It is about love and friendship, and I really think that there is something that everyone can relate to here. This book is a M/M story, but it is so much more than that and I think it is one that is worth taking a chance on.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment