in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, November 27, 2016

ARC Review: Looking Inside by Beth Kery


Beth Kery is one of my go to authors for all things romance. Her stories are beautifully written, emotional and full of steam! I have to admit though that when I read the blurb for Looking Inside, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it! This one was just as good as I had been hoping for, and I really enjoyed reading it. 

Every night, Eleanor Briggs watches the sexy man in the building across the street. She longs to be with him, but she knows that she will have to step outside her comfort zone and become more seductive to have a chance at spending time with him. Trey Riordan has no problem getting women, but he hasn't been able to find anyone that means anything. So when Eleanor leaves a note for him to look out his window, he is instantly intrigued. But what follows is something that neither one of them were prepared for. 

I liked both Eleanor and Trey. I love how Beth Kery doesn't shy away from topics that some find taboo or might have a tough time approaching. This was definitely one of the sexiest books I have ever read from Kery, and that all came back to these characters. They really explored their desires together, with Trey pushing Eleanor when she needed it, and I couldn't get enough of them. These two were hot right from the start, but there was so much more to them as well. 

Overall, I really enjoyed this book and it is one I would definitely recommend. You can't go wrong with anything by Beth Kery, but this one is definitely one of my favorites from her. I will say that while I liked this book a lot, Beth Kery's books do tend to be on the long side and that can sometimes cause the story to drag a bit. They are still well worth the read though and Beth Kery has a way with words unlike I have seen from anyone else. Looking Inside was another great book from Beth Kery and I am looking forward to seeing what she writes next.

**ARC Provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment