in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

ARC Review: High-Sided by L.P. Dover


L.P. Dover is one of my favorite authors, so I honestly don't even question whether or not I will read a new release of hers. Each time I see something with her name on it, it is just a given that I will be reading it since I know I am going to love it! High-Sided was definitely one that I loved and it might even be my favorite of the Armed & Dangerous Series so far! This story had everything that I expected and more, and I think this book is one that readers will love. 

Logan Chandler lived his life on the wild and reckless side until an accident on the track changed everything. Forced to leave behind his riding career, Logan is now one of the best FBI agents in the country. But when a call from an old friend sends him back to the racetrack, he comes face to face with the girl he never though he would see again. Logan will do whatever it takes to make sure that Kassidy is safe, but can he save her and win her back?

I loved these two! They were perfect for one another and it was as if time and circumstances didn't exist for them. Though so much had changed, it was obvious that their feelings had not. I was glad that they were able to move forward and that Kassidy was able to move past the fact that Logan had pushed her away. Not only did these two have an undeniable and unbreakable connection, but they also had such strong chemistry and were super hot together.

Overall, another fantastic addition to this series and I didn't want to put this one down. L.P. Dover is a great writer and I love getting lost in her books. This is the third book of the Armed & Dangerous series, but each book is a standalone story. If you are new to this series, I recommend reading each of the books though you can read them out of order. But honestly you can't go wrong with any of her books, and I am already looking forward to seeing what she has planned next!

**ARC Provided by Enticing Journey Book Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment