in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, September 29, 2016

ARC Review: Landing the Air Marshal by Jennifer Blackwood


I really enjoyed Landing the Air Marshal by Jennifer Blackwood. From the moment I started this book, I was hooked. Jennifer Blackwood has a way with words and I couldn't put this one down. If you are looking for a great contemporary story that will keep you entertained from start to finish, look no further.

Heading to NY to scout a location for her company's newest project, flying is a necessary evil for Abby. But when sexy stranger Gabe sits down next to her, Abby knows that even though he is a nice distraction to look at, he is a distraction that she can't afford. Gabe can't help but feel drawn to Abby, but he also prides himself on remaining professional, even if he is off duty when he meets Abby. But what starts out as one night together quickly turns into more when the weather prevents them from going their separate ways. But can these two possibly find more together when they live on opposite sides of the country and have so little in common?

I really liked Gage and Abby. They had great chemistry from the start, and you could feel the sparks flying right from the minute they met. I loved them together and thought that they were really good for one another. I will let you know ahead of time that there is definitely a case of insta-love here, and I know that can be tricky for some readers. But I felt like it worked here for these two, and there was enough emotion and sweetness mixed in with the sexy times that it felt natural to me.  

Overall, this was a light and easy fun read. I enjoyed the story a lot, and it was fast paced, keeping me flipping pages until I had finished the entire book in one sitting. I definitely recommend it if you are looking for a romance that has a bit of everything. Jennifer Blackwood is a great writer, and Landing the Air Marshal was everything I have come to expect from her. Highly enjoyable story, and I cannot wait to see what she writes next!

**ARC Provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes





0 comments :

Post a Comment