in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, June 28, 2015

ARC Review: Dream of You by Jennifer L. Armentrout


Dream of You is a standalone novella in Jennifer L. Armentrout's (J. Lynn) Wait for You series. This novella features Reece's brother Colton Anders. Colton and Abby Erickson went to high school together, but haven't seen each other in years. But when Abby witnesses a horrible crime, she finds herself face to face with her Colton who she always had a crush on. But can Colton keep her safe from danger? 

I really liked Abby and Colton. Colton was honest and sweet, and I loved him right from the start. He was great with Abby, and I liked that he had always had a thing for her. She never knew how he felt, and it was nice to see a guy be interested in someone that wasn't always perfect and put together. Abby had experienced a lot of loss, and I felt bad for her. She also had issues with self esteem, and I thought that Colton was exactly what she needed. These two had a lot of chemistry and I really enjoyed them together.

My biggest complaint with this book is length. I wish that we had been given more of these two because it seemed a bit rushed to me. There were several things that I felt could have been expanded, and I wish that they hadn't been so quickly dealt with. Though it was easy to see Abby and Colton had a connection and chemistry, I would have liked to have seen their relationship really develop. It all happened pretty fast and I felt like we missed out on seeing a lot of it happen. I enjoyed their story though, and I think it was a good addition to this series. I will definitely read more from JLA in the future, and I hope that we might get to see more of these two as the series continues.

**ARC Provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle |





0 comments :

Post a Comment