in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, March 23, 2015

ARC Review: Crashing Into Love by Melissa Foster


Crashing Into Love is the newest addition to the Love in Bloom Series by Melissa Foster. This is book number 20 in the Love in Bloom series and is the 12th Bradens book, though each book can be read as a standalone. I have read most of the books in this series, and Melissa Foster always delivers a solid and enjoyable story with each one. Crashing Into Love was no exception, and this one was one of my favorites to date. I absolutely loved Fiona and Jake, and I am such a sucker for second chance love stories! 

Fiona Steele has a successful career and has great friends and family. But she has come to realize that it means nothing without having someone to share it with. Years ago, Fiona threw away her relationship with the man she loved and she has never been able to move on since. Though she has tried, she has always known what a mistake she made. Now she has finally been given a chance to do something about it, and she is going to make Jake Braden see that they belong together. Jake has changed though and isn't the same man she remembers. After she broke his heart, Jake has tried to lose himself in as many women as possible, and he knows that he will never believe in love again. But when Fiona lays it all on the line for him, he quickly figures out that he might not have been as over her as he once though. But can he trust Fiona now after the way she dumped him before? And can they make a relationship work when they both live and work in separate places? 

Jake and Fiona were such great characters, and I really liked them both right away. I will admit I was a little worried about if I would like Fiona after she threw Jake away so many years ago, but once I got to see how she felt and everything that had happened she really won me over. She was young and had made a bad decision based on advice from someone she trusted. She never forgot Jake though, and I was glad that she hadn't been able to move on. Their connection was undeniable, and these two belonged together. Jake was a lot of the reason that I was able to connect with Fiona. He forgave her and didn't hold a grudge. At first he tried to keep her at arm's length, but it was clear that he was just trying to protect himself from getting hurt again. He knew that she was different from anyone else he had ever met, and he had never been able to get over her. Though he had tried to bury his feelings for her, they came back as soon as she did. What I loved most about these two was that when they decided to give their relationship another shot, they were honest and open with each other. With each bit of drama or conflict that they experienced, they would communicate with each other and I was glad that they were able to believe what the other told them. They might jump to conclusions, but they would then listen and realize that what they were saying was the truth. These two had such a great connection, and they also had a lot of chemistry and passion between them. What made them so hot together though was the intimacy that they shared and the feelings behind their actions. 

Overall, this was such a great addition to this series. Melissa Foster always delivers unique characters that are easy to like and relate to, and her stories are always well written. This was definitely one of my favorites from the series, and I can't recommend this one enough. If you are looking for a great contemporary romance, you really can't go wrong with any of the books in this series. Though I have had my favorites, I have enjoyed all of them. Jake and Fiona's story is one that I know I will go back and read again in the future, and I loved seeing them get to know one another again and reconnect. I am looking forward to reading more from Melissa Foster in the future, and I can't wait to see what she writes next.

**ARC Provided by Tasty Book Tours**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





2 comments :

  1. Thank you for hosting CRASHING INTO LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yay! You're going to reread it in the future--what a great compliment. So happy you found your favorite Love in Bloom book. Thank you for the awesome review!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete