in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 23, 2014

ARC Review: Light Her Fire by Samanthe Beck


Wow! Just when I thought Samanthe Beck couldn't get any hotter...I definitely don't recommend reading Light Her Fire in a public place because this one was hot, hot, HOT!

I loved the chemistry between Josh and Melody. Seriously, they had some pretty smoking chemistry together and it just seemed to jump off the pages. From their first encounter to the last their relationship felt fresh and I just found myself not only rooting for them but unable to put the book down.

Coming off a ten year engagement, Melody is looking for some fun and excitement with no strings attached. When she catches Josh looking at her with want in his eyes at the market she figures it's finally time to make her move before she looses her nerve. What occurs after between these two will leave you panting for more.

I really liked these two. Josh is a sexy alpha fire chief (seriously can't get any hotter) and Melody is the sweet girl next door with a naughty side. Together these two were explosive and I really enjoyed watching them fall for one another.

I hope that Samanthe Beck decides to write more stories set in Bluelick because I'm loving this small town. Plus there was mention of a sexy Wolverine that I'm super intrigued by and definitely want more of. Light Her Fire was a super sexy story and I highly recommend you rush out and get a copy now. You won't be disappointed at all.

**ARC provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | KoboiTunes |




2 comments :

  1. You had me at sexy alpha fire chief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! A ten year engagement? Now that's just crazy.

    Sexy fire chief and girl next door sounds hot to me too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete